- Web DB
- Academic Video Online: Premium
- ATLAs Religion Database with Serials
- Brill e-journal
- Education Source
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Journal of the Institution of Biblical Studies
- JSTOR Archive
- Ministry & Theology
- PQDT Global
- PAO(Periodicals Archive Online)
- Religion Philosophy Collection
- Cambride Core
- Theological Commons (Princeton Theological Seminary Library)
- TTGU Publications
- Muslim–Christian Encounter
- Scripture and Interpretation
- Torch Trinity Journal
HOME > Electronic Resources > Web DB > DDOD
A product of ProQuest Information and Learning (formerly Bell & Howell/UMI).
ProQuest Digital Dissertations offers the Dissertation (doctoral dissertations and master's theses)
Abstracts database and the full-text of new dissertations.
With more than 1.6 million entries, the Dissertation Abstracts database is the single, authoritative source for information about doctoral dissertations and master's theses.
Can freely access the most current two years of citations and abstracts in the Dissertation Abstracts database, as a visitor. Titles published since 1997 are available in PDF digital format and have 24 page previews available.